To start I will use the concealer by Collection. It gives amazing coverage and for a good price too. For my foundation I will switch between the Garnier BB cream and Super Stay 24 by Maybelline. I'll use my foundation most of the time but on some days where I don't really feel like wearing a lot of makeup I'll just use the Bb Cream. Then for my powder I will use the No7 Compressed Powder and finally to add some colour I will use my Topshop blusher.
Eyes:
For my mascara I will use the Colossal Go Extreme Volum' by Maybelline. Then I'll use my BarryM Natural Shadow & Blush Glow Palette. Normally I'll only use the first 3 shades and the 5th shade for everyday and then use the other two for when I want my eyes to look a bit more dramatic. Finally I'll use my No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Pencil.
I'm quite boring when it comes to lips as I use the same two products all the time! They are my Clinique Baby Tint Chubby stick and 'Cherry Me' Baby Lips.




No comments:
Post a Comment