Monday, 27 October 2014

Autumn Fashion Haul


This is a collection of all the new things I've brought recently. I went shopping today as well but was having one of those 'when I have money I don't want anything but when I don't have money I want anything' moments, so I might do a mini haul soon as I've ordered a few things. I'm starting to ramble a bit so… Enjoy:) 

Tops
Miss Selfridge Marroon 90's crop top- £8
Forever 21 White 90's crop top- £5.50
New Look White boxy top- £12.99
New Look Lace cami- £13.99

Jumpers
Forever 21 Marroon jumper- £13.50
F&F fluffy jumper- £12.00 (I think) 

Bottoms 
M&S black leggings- £19.50
Topshop MOTO Intense blue jeans- £40
New Look Tartan Leggings- £12.99

Shoes 
New Look Black Chelsea boots- £25
White converse- £45 (I did buy these over the summer but will be wearing them a lot so I thought I'd mentions them) 


Sorry about the camera quality I will try and take them again soon with better lighting. 

My Links 
Instagram: @emmahorne01
Twitter: @emmahorne01 





No comments:

Post a Comment