Today's post is a bit different to what I normally do but I thought I'd give it a try. I made these cookies a few weeks ago and they were amazing. Enjoy :)
You will need:
150g of butter
89g of light brown muscat ado sugar
80g of granulated sugar
2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 egg
225g of plain flower
1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp of salt
200g of plain chocolate chips
Method:
•First of all you need to preheat the oven to 170c fan and line two baking trays with baking paper.
•Then you need to put the butter and sugars in to a bowl and mix until creamy. Then mix in all the other ingredients, sieving the flower.
•Finally using a teaspoon place small mounds of the mixture on the baking tray, spread apart. Then put it it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
They only take about half an hour to make and are so nice. If you would like to see more posts like this comment below.
My links:
Instagram: @emmahorne01
Twitter: @emmahorne01

No comments:
Post a Comment